Friday, September 15, 2006

Now in San Diego with the Tortoise

Well after a long 8 hour car ride loaded down with a trailer I made it to San Diego along with the tort. He rode in the back the whole way burried in his hay. I think all the bumping around and shaking scared him. I was planning on holding him for most of the way but since he never came out I figured it was not worth the hassel. I just bought some food for him at the store and plan on ording some catus and tort seed from Carolina Pet Supply. I also bought some wood and nails to build him a new outdoor pen as well as a bigger inside cage I found at Ikea. So much to do to settle in but currently he is on top of the dresser with a nice view of the pool. I'll try to keep up with the updates and post some pic's of new arrangements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home